Monday, June 6, 2016

Just Keeping Up

Not a lot going on.  Nothing new.  I was too tired at our meeting on Saturday and ended up sitting it out.  I just wasn't able to track well enough to follow along.  So very frustrating.  I still watched and listened.   I did get clarification on a move we had been working on though.  This one is a block with a fendente, drive one's opponent's sword into the ground, stomp on it.  Follow through with a false edge sottano into a true edge sottano.

I did pick up an escape artist dog out of the street and returned him to his owner to and from my meeting.

I have been keeping up with my push-ups and sword practice.  Still very random with the free weights.  I do them while reading manga or watching anime at night before I go to bed.  I have been out with friends a lot lately at night instead.

Sword training will be increasingly difficult as we are hitting our peak heat season.  I may have to forgo training some days as my o nly free time for it will be in the heat of the day.

Oops, I lied I picked a guitar up and and am playing again. So I guess I do have something new to share, lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment