Tuesday, June 28, 2016

Busy, Busy,

Well first of all I have been extremely busy the past three weeks.  I have been working forty hour weeks. I've been to Portland, Or for the college graduation of one of my best friends from high school and a sister of my heart.  We went tot the Rose Festival too while we were there.  I went with my son and another dear friend and sister of my heart from high school.  We had a great time.  I really enjoyed seeing the ships for Fleet Week.  I took my practice sword with me.  I diligently stretched and trained while I was gone.  *smiles* 

I ordered two crates of glass, received it, cut it up, priced and put it all away.   Made a new logo pattern and made a custome logo.  Have to make it again as I missed putting a line in correctly.  Still teaching,  Have a new student starting tomorrow.  Getting the order for the next crate of glass together.   

I have added thirty minutes of meditation to my daily routine and am doing a free weight routine every day now too.  Taking the advice of a friend I have switched up the free weights a bit too.  I split my reps in half.  I am doing half slow and easy and half quickly to build speed along with muscles.  I think my arms are looking more toned.  My friend who is into MMA has agreed to take me on as a student.  I am excited about it.  The only problem will be coordinating schedules for lessons.  I worried over that quite a bit.  I decided that since this wonderful opportunity exists I will believe and trust in fate to make it work out.

I missed this month's second meeting for the graduation.  The third meeting he had to cancel due to family obligations.  Despite the lack of HEMA meetings we have been given homework to read and study.

Also I have started playing guitar again after ten years.  I am blaming my friends at the bar for that.  Anyway my other son is so nice to me.  He is letting me borrow his electric guitar to practice on.  I play simple stuff.

Well, I have to get back to work on my glass list and studying!


No comments:

Post a Comment