Wednesday, June 1, 2016

A Very Trying Day

Today has been one of those days.  It started out nice and mellow.  About four hours into my work day I started worrying and it went down hill from there.  This was one of those times where my patience was constantly tested over and over for hours.  And the same when I first arrived home.  Some of it was too much too do and to little time to do it in.

After I made it home I lost my temper finally.  I chose to finally let it go.  And it was really umm..........flat, a big let down-disappointing even.  There was no catharatic release what so ever.  I think it will be easier to contain it in the future.  No release means no reason for losing it.

I would like to believe this is the result of my taking up martial arts, regular stretching, exercise and meditation.  Living a healthier lifestyle.



No comments:

Post a Comment