Monday, June 12, 2017

Yes, it's been awhile.   About three weeks ago I caught a cold that hit me hard.  Monday I awoke with a cold.  Halfway through my shift on Tuesday I realized I couldn't breathe well.  For me that means I have walking pneumonia.  I woke up to go to work on Wednesday with an inner ear infection.   The one day I needed to stay home and I absolutely had to go to work.    My second was still recovering from a stomach bug and went home after about four hours.  I ended up working fourteen and a half hours that day.  Needless to say I lost all energy to do anything.  After I started feeling better I have been making myself take it easy and slowly resuming chores, etc;  

Today is the day I started back on my exercise program.  Recording what I did for later.
10 push-ups, 3 normal, 7 girly style.  10 each left and right leg lifts. 10 "splits" leg lifts.  14 step exercises, 16 standing fly (?), 16 each of all my upper body lifts except the tricep ones.  6 each let and right blocking/striking exercises.

I am starting the 28 day push-up challenge.

No comments:

Post a Comment