Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Tuesday, November 24, 2015

Sunday, November 22, 2015

Another great, fun and learning filled class.  First part of class we went over the grappling from last week.  Today learned the twelve guards and a new defensive move.  I did well with constructive criticism today.  He worked hard to teach us stuff that we can definitely practice on our own.  Love that.

Monday, November 23, 2015

Until recently I have never thought of myself as someone who is into being physically active.  I have little interest for sports.  Not watching them nor playing them.  Then I realized that I love how one's body can move and flow.  That is a love of being physically active and I saw myself in a new light.

I find I am addicted to how the body and sword flows together in one smooth movement into the next.   There is something deep inside me that loves this feeling.

Tuesday, November 24, 2015  First Snow

So far I am doing well today.  Up early.  I've started my day with a set of stretches, on into a round of sword practice followed up with a meditation session.  It started snowing as I started sword practice.  Today I have added another push-up into the reps.

Today's real exercise workout will be strength straining and body conditioning.  This will be achieved by the wielding of various cleaning agents, sponges, broom and mop.   Lots of scrubbing and elbow grease will also be required

I now have a clean stove and oven and the corner counter behind the sink and stove is also clean.




No comments:

Post a Comment