Friday, March 2, 2018

ADD/ADHD Revelations

I stumbled across an article about ADD/ADHD the other day.  My Cousin's daughter posted it.  Evidently her young daughter has it.  I found out that I am missing knowledge about it.  I knew about the attention issues and the energy, forgetfulness etc.  What I did not realize is I had no clue of how it effects me emotionally.  This is why I seem mildly bi-polar.  The term used was hyper-arousal.  My highs are higher and the lows lower than a "normie".  We are also super sensitive to rejection.  I finally feel like I have the rest of the dots connected.  I now know that I need to research and learn more about my ADD/ADHD.  I thought I knew it all and everyone else thought I did too.  Or at least my beloved mother in law did.  Evidently the doctor she worked for specialized in it for the first 15 years of his practice as his daughter(?) had it.


No comments:

Post a Comment