Friday, March 2, 2018

Monday/Tuesday, Getting Stuff Done

My goal today is to get through all my little boxes of dichro and fusing glass scraps. Ideally I'd like to have the majority of my glass put away by bedtime tomorrow.

Order Black Cohosh-done!
Eyeballs in-check
Dressed-check
Stretch
Eat-check

Money into bank account & pay electric bill.

Sword training
Push-ups?
Possible weight lifting?

I met last week's goal of sword training every day, Monday through Friday.  Yay me.



What I did do.  Ended up with a very stiff neck.  Had trouble getting going today.  No stretching, sword training or weight lifting.   Part of the no sword training was because I was so sore and stiff, mostly from yesterday's dussack training.  Went through the majority of glass and put away.  Tomorrow the rest


No comments:

Post a Comment