Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Getting Back On Track

I think I have the beginning of a plan.   First what I need to do.  Reasons why (?). A game plan of how to 

#1-I need to get my physical health on track without losing my mental health
#2-Shrink my taskload-simplify
#3-Improve my lifestyle.  
#4-Budget my money and my time.


I know I am disappointing myself so badly right now.  It feels as if everything I have worked so hard for, or should I say did?  It is all falling apart around me.  Somehow I have to scrape everything back up and put it back into order.  Honestly without constant outside influence and pressure.  My parents, Mike, Aunty, the rest of my friends and family, my clients-I AM FAILING THEM ALL.  

Aunty and several close friends are my life coaches.  I know what I need to do. I just need to figure out the best ways for me to do so and remember to enlist their help.  I need to get my priorities in order and my head on straight.   I need to take control of my time and my money along with my body and property.  I need to schedule my time and budget my money.  

My first priority is my health seconded by remembering work first.  Within reason, but I can and should be working harder than I have.  I have been playing to much. Work first will help to facilitate the rest of my priorities. 

I need to have daily tasks along with weekly and monthly I would imagine.

Also attitude.  I have been trying to treat myself nice and not be so mean and nasty to myself.  This attitude doesn't seemt o help me much.  The other gets me pissed at myself and builds a raging fire under my ass.  The mean attitude works.  It gets results!

No comments:

Post a Comment