Tuesday, March 6, 2018

Frustrated

Today sucked. My window, 1 of 2 is put together. And I have to make it again. The size was wrong and that's on me. Too much going on and too many distractions when I was working with the artist who drew it up for me. I'm two weeks behind and I have to start from scratch on it. And I have.

Reality is beating me over the head with a two by four about everything I need to do-all I can see is everything that needs to be done around me, all the stuff I "should" be doing daily, weekly etc. All I can see is how far behind I am. What a mess my home, finances and my personal life has become yet again. How badly I am failing at life and "adulting"

Everytime I manage to start putting my shit together and suceeding life throws a curveball and I have to start over. Each time it seems to take more time and energy to do so. And I am sick and tired of it. I shouldn't have to start over each week or month.

I am trying so hard to get and be healthy by eating better, cutting back on sugar and to excercise. So far this year I have been having to start over almost every week! I also think that having to deal with it so often now is very disheartening.

Today the battles sucked and I lost. Tomorrow is another day. May I get enough done to feel like I just might be getting somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment