Friday, March 2, 2018

New Year

My goals for the new year are to get myself back on track to where I was before I "broke" due to overwork.

 I have been keeping my kitchen up, well at lest the dishes, counters and stove top.  I am trying to do at least one small odd cleaning task daily.  I'm slowly cleaning my room.  Stripped and re-made my bed this week.  Cleaned up the bottles and dishes.  Trash is picked up. Worked on the boxes in the office and bagged up the papers for auntie.  

 Back to a healthier diet.  Trying to not eat unless I cook.  I am starting by cutting out the sugar and that includes the soda pop.  My goal is to only use it as a chaser.  I've made it one day with no liquor.  Had wine instead.  Forty eight hours soda free. 

I re-did the calender on the board and marked A's rent money.  Need to mark DS's payment.  I am planning on being a lot tighter with my finances in the future.  There are things I want to do, places to go.  Not to mention I just want to pay my bills on time from now on!  

Three days out of four this week I have done some sword training.  I am working on remembering my posture.  To stand and walk tall and proud.  Great for the tummy too.


No comments:

Post a Comment