Sunday, March 4, 2018

Bah, My Humbug Life 3/4/18

This bout of walking pneumonia has really made me realize how fucked my life has become. 

At my outside employment I feel like I am calling in sick to work to much, and am just not being a good employee (read that to mean I haven't the will to be the exemplary employee I think I should be).  When I am at work all I want to do is get done early and go home.  I am having stomach issues.  I am trying to remedy that by not eating at work.  Because I would normally be asleep and I don't get up to eat.  My goal is to get it back to a regular day schedule so it will quit messing with me.

My personal business I am not getting anything done in a timely manner.  Part procrastination and the other part is knocking off when the shop closes.  In the past I worked all evening to get stuff done.  I have been avoiding that.  I like being done and then relaxing and playing.  I have failed on at least two repairs.  My last commission I took almost six weeks longer to complete than it should of.  I am currently two week late on this window, one of two.  They should both be done by now. 
The quality of  my work on this one is appalling.  It is partly the drawing and partly my cutting skills.  I cut just a hair too much off of each side.  As for the cleaning well that's how overdue??? 

House?  filthy, unorganized and if I don't keep it clean no one else will for the most part.

Yard...well it could be better of course.

Financial, mental, physical health...all off track.

I am just half assing everything lately.





No comments:

Post a Comment