Friday, March 2, 2018

Breaking Up Brawls

Been at it again.  Breaking up brawls.  I am beginning to think I have some German Shepard in me.  They hate seeing their people fight.  This guy I now short, scrawny-he reminds me of a banty rooster. Short fuse.  Whaled on one of my neighbors roommate's so I broke it up.  Then he went after my neighbor three different times.  He ended up in a headlock three different times too.

WTF?  My neighbor loaned this little rooster $300 to go to concert.  This little rooster agreed to pay it back at $20 a month and hasn't.  When asked about it he gets angry, violent and threatening.  Even attacking my neighbor for wanting to see that money.  What a dick wad.

Today I am hurting.  This goes to show, again, how badly I need to work out to keep my body working more like a well oiled machine than a creaky, dusty something.

This guy was so focused on his target he left his backside completely open.  This made it easy to put him in a chokehold-all three times.

No comments:

Post a Comment