Wednesday, March 30, 2016

Another Day Closer To My Dreams

As I was getting ready for bed last night I had another thought about waiting for my soulmate.  I tend to have trouble falling asleep at night, work nights are the worst.  I seem to get into watching or reading something and have trouble putting it down.  Even things I have seen a lot already.

So my big thought was the sooner I fall asleep the sooner tomorrow will come.  Tomorrow is another day closer to my soulmate, my goals and my dreams.  Another day closer to the life I want instead of the life I have.

Although the life I have now has definitely improved since this time last year.  I learned so much about myself, what I want, where I want to go and who I want to be.  I have learned to accept myself, be comfortable with myself and love myself. I have learned to live as a single person.  I have forged a new life for myself out

No comments:

Post a Comment