Saturday, May 14, 2016

I Refuse

I am finally starting to get back into my routine.  I didn't ever stop stretching, but I stopped doing  push-ups and my free weight training has also been real sketchy.  I have to admit to going days without training with my sword.  Anyway four days in a row of doing my push-ups again.  I am training daily with my sword again too.  It is the easiest as it is my favorite.  

Sensei taught us a couple of fun moves last Saturday.  We practiced those and worked on our sword dance.  He also ran us through some more new things.  I am disappointed as I don't think I am going to be able to remember all of it.  Could have something to do with practicing in wave of spring thunderstorms.  Thor's blessings to us warriors.

I think taking up a sword is one of the better things I have done for myself.  I am finding myself to be a lot more resilient.  Physically and mentally.  This is really a blessing.  After spending so many grey, blah depressed years I fear going back-ever.  I REFUSE    




No comments:

Post a Comment