Friday, October 9, 2015

Head Cold Day One

I thoroughly enjoyed another session with my practice sword last night.  I had to force myself to to put down the sword and quit for the night.  If not I am sure I would of overdone it as I was having so much fun.  I started out with a bit of dancing and then practiced sword strokes.  I'm going to have to set up a playlist of music for dancing.  I always danced to the local rock and roll station in the eighties.  I couldn't really get into it last night with fifties be-bop or celtic rock.

I'm guessing I put on three plus miles yesterday.  I kept doing things that caused my pedometer to reset....

After all the fun with my sword last night I developed a sore throat about an hour later followed swiftly by that raw feeling one's sinus's get when congestion hits.  I took some Umka, my vitamin and relaxed for a while before turning off the laptop and going to sleep.  I am usually asleep by ten anymore.

So today with a good night of sleep and a dose of Elderberry syrup* I was determined to continue with my new good habits.  I followed my morning routine of stretching followed by swordplay practice.  I am determined to clean the top of another display case.  Once it is done I can take it easy if need be for the rest of the day.  I work tomorrow so tonight will be an early one and I want to ready to pass out earlier than usual.  As for my healthy diet all I can say is I will eat my banana today.   I just don't have enough will to be that good today.

*I love Elderberry syrup.  It helps reduce the symptoms and my body to get over it quicker.  I love Umcka, but found that for me the Elderberry syrup works even better.

No comments:

Post a Comment