Thursday, October 22, 2015

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Tuesday, October 20, 2015  
I've discovered that as long as I start out slow and easy I can practice despite the soreness.   After I had warmed and loosened up those muscles I was able to speed up.  I did not push the speed of this move the other night.

Tuesday was spent hanging out with good friends while I cleaned more glass.  Things are looking so much better in the shop.  I remembered to stretch out and to start my sword practice slow and easy. Started working on a new move and this one was easy to get the hang of.  Need more wrist and forearm strength.

Wednesday, October 21, 2015
I love going home from work at ten thirty/eleven o'clock in the  morning knowing I have put in my eight hours already. Today I got a half an hour of overtime.  Also acquired paper copies of my paychecks  for the past six months.  I remembered to stretch out.  Sword practice is easy to do.  I will practice my short list of moves several times a day.  Every time I put the dogs out to potty I practice. Gives me something to do while they are doing their thing and I don't have to worry about them getting in the way.





No comments:

Post a Comment